Guild Novice

Default Requesting a Map - Large Fantasy World

Commission

Subject
    - High Fantasy World
    - One major Continent
    - Three much smaller Sub-continents
    - Several Island Chains
    - 12 Kingdoms of Man, 2 Elven on main continent. Dwarven Sub Continent. Several atypical human kingdoms on other sub-continents.
    - ~100 Cities
    - Roads, Rivers, Mountains, Forests, Deserts, Jungle, Wasteland, Ocean (shore and deep), Volcanoes, Cities, Towns, Forts and sundry land-marks.

Style

-Open to suggestions and working with the artist.

Quality & Size

-Professional
    -Large Size - Would like to be able to zoom into a kingdom and have the map appear with adequate image quality.
    -Would like to be able to print to 48in by 36in if desired without pixelation or loss - with size 12-16 font at that size for the smallest features.

Time Constraints

-Price dependent - have plenty of time. Willing to pay premium prices for premium work. Have had maps made before and can provide references upon request. Would work primarily through PayPal - exchange for good/services.

Copyright

-Open to negotiation - Again depends on price. No matter what, I would expect to retain the right to use the map for any private/not-for-profit use I may need -including multiple prints.

Contact Details

-Contact me here, I am still working on getting my 5-posts so I can use the messenger. Don't be suprised if I don't get back to you right away - I work a lot, travel a lot, own a small business, and have 2 children. I'm a busy guy. Once we are in contact, we can exchange emails and you'll find I will be very responsive.

Thank you!

Tiger

Hey there Tiger. For some reason I can't message you right now
    I would be interested in working with you. You can see my portfolio here and check out my work: http://fantasy-worlds.weebly.com/gallery.html

If I can't private message me soon you can email me at birdsinyourbackyard [at] gmail [dot] com

Cheers,
    Josiah

I offer map commissions for RPG's, world-building, and books
    PORFOLIO | INSTAGRAM

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

Hello Tiger,

Yes, you private message option does not appear (although you have eight messages)... So please, send me a enail to info -at- versakestudio -dot- com and I will answer you with map samples and all the info you want ;D

Antonio

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Wired's Avatar

Yeah, I cannot PM you either. Strange. Still, if you`re interested, send me an email at Wolfmaster AT gmx DOT net. In the meantime, take a look at my portfolio here: http://stratomunchkin.deviantart.com/gallery

Hope you like what you see there.

Kind regards,
    Wired

Hey Tiger,

I am interested in the project! you can check out my portfolio at danielsmaps.com/portfolio to get an impression of my work. If you are interested or have questions you can contact me at info [at] danielsmaps [dot] com

I hope to hear from you soon!

Kind regards,
    Daniel

Just FYI...

I think the PM problem should be sorted by now. After someone makes five comments, they're automatically moved to a different user group that has more permissions (for example, the ability to use private messaging). However, the script that changes the user group only runs once an hour (I think Robbie said it runs at 25 past the hour, every hour). So, for future reference, if a new user's made over five comments but you can't PM them, wait an hour and try again. If it still fails, post in the support forum.

Hope that explains what has probably happened here.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Guild Novice

Everyone,

Thank you for the responses! They have been, simply put, overwhelmging. I am struggling to sort through all of the many artists to pick my favorite. I promise that today I am going to spend some time to see if I can sort through everything and try to narrow the field a bit. If you emailed me, you should be hearing from me again soon! Thanks

Tiger