Thread: Need D&D World Maps done.

Default Need D&D World Maps done.

I'm trying to find someone interested in doing a professional map or series of maps for my D&D world. Please respond with an idea of what you charge, along with map samples. I've talked to several people here on the forum and realize that additional details on my part should be provided for anyone interested in making maps for me.

First off, I use CC3 program on my computer and would like the world map made using that program. I am primarily interested in someone creating coastlines, adding forests, mountains, and other types of terrain. The cities and names of kingdoms I would like left off the map as I would add them as time goes on. So essentially you create the map from a guideline map I provide you (most likely a handwritten map) and make a beautiful CC3 version for me to get started with.

I would have plans to use the map in D&D documents which I would sell once the world is as complete as it needs to be.

If this is something you can assist me with I would deeply appreciate it.
    Last edited by Cosmos Master; 10-11-2016 at 03:55 AM.

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Wired's Avatar

Taken according to the OP.

Thank you for all of the fine offers and maps shown to me. I have settled on a cartographer and hired them.