April / May 2018 Lite Challenge: "Create a Bookcover!" TIME TO VOTE

For this challenge you were given the creative opportunity to combine the ideas I had with an idea suggested by Straf. I asked you to create a Bookcover. I wanted it to show a map using the shape I included. And now for Straf's idea: All the names on the map AND every name shown on the bookcover have to be names of famous musicians or music bands.

We have 9 great entries for you to vote on. We also had a great non-voting entry from ChickPea. She is only eligible for the regular challenges, but really wanted to get in on the fun.
Check out the Thumbnails of all these entries, but don't forget to click on each one so you can see them at full size.
CLICK HERE for Challenge Thumbnails & Large maps

Be Sure to Check The Full Size Maps, don't just look at the thumbnails.

We have 9 entries and you can vote for as many or as few as you like.
With so many great maps voting is going to be very hard once again. Fantastic work everyone, I am no longer surprised that the quality of your maps rivals any on this forum!!!

The voting will last for 3 days and the winner will receive a shiny silver compass, and our Eternal Praise!

Regardless of who you vote for, please don't forget to REP everyone you feel deserves it.