Thread: Literature for old Carthography

Default Literature for old Carthography

Hello,
    Maybe this is not right place to post this, but im looking for an old article - Florio
    Banfi, Two Italians maps of the Balkan Peninsula, pp. 17-34. Printed in Imago Mundi. A Review of Early Cartography 11 (1954).

I was not able to find this article online just bits on google books but they dont have map images and no full pages, and local library doesnt have this journal.

Do any of you know where i can find this online or have this article?
    Thanks

PS. There is also pay per view copy but i dont want to pay 40$ (almost 1/3 of average monthly paycheck in my country ) for just a few pages.

Guild Applicant

Hey mvojnovic,

I looked around my schools library, and eventually found a link on JSTOR (http://www.jstor.org/stable/1150170), I'm not sure if you need to be signed in to see it though. Let me know if you have any trouble seeing it - maybe I can show it to you another way.

Mind if I ask why your looking at these maps? Seems like an obscure topic

Thanks but JSTOR is also pay per view site, i can only see first page and i am more interested in second part of the article from page 24.
    Most of all i would like to see images of maps in that article, one of those maps couldnt be found anywhere online.

And also if anyone has image of a map in R. Almagia. I mappamondi di Enrico Martello e alcuni concetti geografici di Cristoforo Colombo, La Bibliofilia 42 (1940), p. 308-309, it would help a lot