Thread: Hello, this is Kui

Default Hello, this is Kui

Hey, this is Kui. I have been all sorts of places looking for artists to hire as well as people to meet that may have skills that interest me. I join this forum not because I have anything to contribute to it, but because I am looking for people that have an interest in cartography and are willing people in accepting small and large jobs. While I join the forum in look of the skills mentioned, I also hire artists with other talents. Such as uniform creation, animations and concept art. I live in the United States and believe in a drastically different culture and religious values than the people I am around. I am an accepting person, willing to put up with stuff and things so as long as the stuff and things do not affect my life in an above average impact. I was a college student and have finished my studies to hopefully begin a business. I play League of Legends for fun and enjoy gifts like art from my friends and family, usually about characters.

I look forward to finding new people and looking at the work people have made in the past!

Welcome, Kui! We have a bunch of talented artists and cartographers roaming the Guild so I'm sure you'll find something wonderful. Do you hire artists on behalf of a company or are you just looking for yourself?
    Kaitlin Gray - Art, Maps, Etc | Patreon | Instagram

I am looking for myself, thanks for the greeting. I have already found quite a bit of maps that I like and only a few that I dislike, I think this forum will be good for me. I did not find any restrictions that stop me from sharing contact information between myself and another. No restrictions on that sort of thing?

Not really any restriction per say...more guideline. For safety reasons do NOT post personal info in a thread. If you want to send people your contact info (like personal phone numbers, addresses ect), do it in a PM instead. And only to people you trust. We are a friendly bunch, but just posting stuff like that could be too tempting to some. Also, if you do send people such info, hopefully they are gonna want it...
    Art Critic = Someone with the Eye of an Artist, Words of a Bard, and the Talent of a Rock.

Please take my critiques as someone who Wishes he had the Talent

Banned User

Hello Kui, welcome to the Guild!

I believe there is a place in your profile for things like name, email, location, etc, that only members of the Guild can see. I have put such info in mine without any problem, but I agree with Korash that posting it in a public thread might be a bad idea.

Anyway, I'll look forward to having you around