Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dec - Jan 2016 Lite Challenge: Map Star Wars.

Default Dec - Jan 2016 Lite Challenge: Map Star Wars.

Dec - Jan 2016 Lite Challenge: Map Star Wars.

A Mapping Force Awakens, Make a map of anything you want that is related to Star Wars.

The Challenge will run until the 14th of January (more or less) and then there will be 3 days of voting. Someone is going to win a Shiny Silver Compass.

As usual, title your threads: Dec / Jan 2016 Lite Challenge: << your title here >>

Don't forget to put the hashtag ### Latest WIP ### in front of all WIP pictures, and especially in front of your final map.
    And remember, if you put more than one image on the same post, only one of them gets picked up.

Quick rules reminder: The Lite Challenge is open to anyone who has not already won 3 Silver compasses, 1 Gold Compass, or been selected as a featured Cartographer's Choice Map.
    Also, the map has to be started after the first day of the challenge, no reusing older maps even if they were not finished.

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Oooooh, nice idea! Makes me want to map the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs.

Oh man, I don't really know enough about Star Wars to make a map :/
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Quote Originally Posted by ChickPea View Post
    I'm sure we could all point you toward some good subject matter, if you're interested.
    You could always attempt some planet or star system maps.

I tweeted a Star Wars map someone made the other day. It looked horrendously complicated!

Maybe I'll just create the wormhole that tunnels into the Star Trek universe!! (I'm going now before I start a fight!)

I tweeted a Star Wars map someone made the other day. It looked horrendously complicated!

Maybe I'll just create the wormhole that tunnels into the Star Trek universe!! (I'm going now before I start a fight!)
    That's funny. Everyone knows that you have to go from the Star Wars universe through Stargate to get the the Star Trek universe hahaha
    Unless something goes terribly wrong... then you might end up in Farscape or even Firely. If you're just terribly unlucky then it's Galactica.

The Geek is strong with this one.

This ought to be an interesting challenge. Can't wait to see what people come up with.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Guild Apprentice

Oh wow, this is going to be awesome! The hard part is going to be settling on one idea though I think. Great topic.

Tons of options that should all have info you can google, The Ewoks treehouse village, floorplan of the Millennium Falcon, The Dagoba solar system, Luke's Aunt & Uncle's farm, Jabba's Hut, The Pod Race course, a Sandpeople village, The planet Alderan,,,,no wait, that's just a smudge, the entire Death Star plans, Yoda's Hovel, The Mos Isely Cantina or the town of Mos Isely, The ice caves on Hoth, the ice cave of the Wampa, etc etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast