Thread: The Development of Merelan Observatory

Default The Development of Merelan Observatory

Hello, Mouse!

Your new album entries are tantalizing, and the development stages are too.

How about starting a thread now (or continuing it here) to tell us what these things are about, hopefully reattaching the individual maps to your postings, so we know what you're talking about.
    Mark Oliva
    The Vintyri (TM) Project

Map

Hey Mark. I've already started a thread in "Building/Structure Mapping", called Ethran: Merelan Observatory

It was a bit of a mess earlier, which is maybe why nobody noticed it there, but I've put it right now.

Thanks for giving me a shove towards actually having to sort out the problem! I can now post things with text in between the pictures - another major achievement for this little mouse. LOL.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mouse; 07-13-2016 at 07:51 AM.

I'm so glad you posted this Mouse!!! I've been waiting to let everyone see your talent!!! And I can finally see all the little details of this observatory! I still say this is a fantastic map, btw! It's too soon for me to rep you again, I have to find some others to rep first, and then I can come back and rep this.

But in the mean time, I can just say I love this map!!!
    Like a thief in the night
    she comes with no form
    yet tranquility proceeds
    the accursed storm...

check out my new Deviant Art page!
    https://www.deviantart.com/ladiestorm

Hey Ladiestorm. Thanks

I found that out about not being able to rep people more than once when I tried to rep you again for another of your works yesterday. I'm not being generous enough with everyone else in that case, but there's so much wonderful stuff to see here that there's just not the time to see it all in. I tend to end up following you, Mark and Lorelei around quite a bit!

I posted the observatory in the WIP section because none of the other three floors are finished yet, but I'll move it over to finished maps when they are. If you want to see what state the other floors are in, its all in the album. All comments and suggestions are welcome

oh, I definitely will! Oh, and you can post the other floors in your WIP also... just like I did for the castle, and the Horn & Stars.

And just a little info on reputation points. When you give someone rep, you need to rep about 20 others before you can go back and rep the same person. It's supposed to promote spreading the rep around, and I actually like the idea. That way, the mappers get reputation for their contribution, not for their popularity It's only a problem when one particular person maps a LOT of rep worthy maps, and you can't keep up! I have that problem a LOT with J.Edward's maps, and snodsy's maps, and I can see I'm going to have that problem with yours too!
    Like a thief in the night
    she comes with no form
    yet tranquility proceeds
    the accursed storm...

check out my new Deviant Art page!
    https://www.deviantart.com/ladiestorm

Hey, steady on now. I'm not that fast! LOL

I'll go over to the other thread now and put up the other three floors for everyone
    Last edited by Mouse; 07-13-2016 at 05:48 PM.