Thread: Map 53 - Freak Show Circus

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected Derek Von Zarovich's Avatar

Map Map 53 - Freak Show Circus

Little entertainment is ever had in old medieval settlements. Villagers and townsfolk are hardworking people. Often they are born, they grow up, make family and die in the same place. Roads are dangerous and only the guard, merchants and adventurers risk traversing them. A person has a job or profession which they perform all their lives. Towns and cities have festivals from time to time to appease the need for something out of the ordinary. People come to life and enjoy such celebrations with all their hearts because it may be the last one before a long winter or a dry summer.

Fabled are the moving spectacles like a circus or an actors company, when they travel and visit towns and cities they attract lots of visitors. Lately, news have flown about the latest enjoyment ! Gild Lockhart’s Freak Show. It travels from town to town, stays there for a fortnight and then gathers up to continue its tour. It thrives on the morbid curiosity regular townsfolk have. The Freak Show raises a double red and white tent which hosts two different attractions.

If interested in reading the whole article visit https://www.elventower.com/archives/1045

If interested in helping my mapping campaign visit www.patreon.com/elventower
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'm the owner of www.elventower.com, I spend my time writing DM tips and guides for my website and drawing all kinds of maps to share them online.

I also crowdsource my work here www.patreon.com/elventower