Thread: Unique Landscape Maps

Default Unique Landscape Maps

Hey everyone.

I'm a gamer who runs a little blog (Hack & Slash). When I play games, I usually draw maps of the hexes for the players. I've found that I enjoy it so much, I'm going whole hog on 11x14 Bristol once a month.

I did a quick google search and am certain no one has ever drawn maps like these. (That's sarcasm.) Really, I'm a big fan of Richard Scary and think that exploring worlds like that is fun.

I'm posting mainly for finishing feedback. You may notice the values aren't pushed as far as they should be. I'm intending on illustrating the whole of the "Isle of Talos" using these maps (7-10 pieces) and didn't want to finalize everything till I got a look at the values across the entire work.

Advice, comments, and such are welcome.

I of course have all the standard options, from being able to contact/follow me, all the way to a patreon where you can give me your filthy lucre. So hit me up.

My blog is here: Hack and Slash.

I'm going to try an insert the image below. Here goes!

NWTaloscoastWeb100.jpg

Hi Campbell, and welcome to the Guild. That's some really nice drawing there! I suggest you re-post this in the Regional/World WIP folder for more constructive feedback. Not everyone looks in the Member Intro folder, or at least not regularly, so your map might get overlooked and that'd be a shame.

Looking forward to seeing more of your work. If you need help with anything, just ask.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"