Thread: D&D Homebrew World Map

Default D&D Homebrew World Map

I am looking for someone to fine tune a world map and region map for my homebrew dungeons and dragons world. I had previously made the map myself but after using that world for my first couple goes around at dming Ive learned a few things. With that ive expanded the world and really want to make it look good. With that I need somebody a bit more talented than myself.

I have a rough sketch of the world and each region that i will scan in and send to you to flush out. I am looking to pay you for your time but I am unsure of what the normal rate would be. This by no means is a rush project so we can talk about your rate when we discuss the project. Depending on price I am at first looking at just a greyscale but if its not a big difference in price/time color could be an option.

There will be 9 maps in total. 1 world map and 8 region maps. Looking for them to be able to look well enough to be printed out on a 8x11 paper.

I've looked quickly online for some vague examples of style. Something roughly similar to the examples below.
    worldmap2.jpg dndmap-960x643.jpg

Feel free to contact me here or via email bobkulawiak@mac.com

Thank you for your time.

I have sent you an email!

im going to close thsi out as ive gotten a couple replies and im going to go over them and contact everyone. thanks