Thread: Looking for a World Map for D&D 3.5 Homebrew

Default Looking for a World Map for D&D 3.5 Homebrew

Greetings Cartographers!

I have only just joined the community, and I must say all the work here is incredible. I was hoping I could get your assistance in designing a map for a Dungeon's and Dragons 3.5 campaign. I myself have no talent in making maps, yet I want to start world building in my game. It's been a challenge keeping track of places and landmarks across the world with no big reference tool to use.

A little bit of the specifications: I'm not sure of the resolution I'm looking for, something easily transferred into the Roll20.net gaming app, preferably. Other than that, I'll defer to your discretion. I don't need to it be incredibly detailed, but topography wouldn't be discouraged. I was hoping to have a kind of Earth-like concept with multiple continents, and large bodies of water.

Unfortunately I have nothing to offer other than my humility, but any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for you consideration.

If you wanted, I could make you a simple world map with only the continents and oceans labeled for free, because I'm a little bit bored right now. It would only take me about three hours to do (as it seems like a simple map). Examples of my work can be seen in the three links below this post. Best examples are here. It would be no problem.

EDIT: contact me by email at cartoquest@gmail.com, so I don't have to wait for your post to be moderated.
    Last edited by LordCartoart; 04-27-2017 at 08:19 PM.

I looked at your work, and I think it looks great, I don't need color or anything of like that so if you'd be willing to make something I'd more than appreciate it. You have creative freedom as far as I'm concerned, just with those few simple specifications. Continents (etc.)

Thanks for the quick response, and I'd be more than happy to use anything you could make me.

You can contact me through email if you'd like ems429_2011@yahoo