Thread: World Map For NationStates Region Please?

Default World Map For NationStates Region Please?

Hey all, thank you for taking time to read this, I'd really appreciate it if someone is willing to make this for me. I don't want to sound demanding or anything, as I'm just hoping for something that'll be used for a region I'm in on NationStates.

Hey there, so for the map I know you guys like description! The style I was hoping for is for a custom map, not geographic or physical, but mainly regional, as in, you can edit colors in for regions. I'll use a map as an example of what I'm talking about, please note I'm not looking for an earth map though.

So, style wise that's what I'm looking for, I had in mind there'd be about 3 large continents, with a few island chains, subcontinent's and of course peninsula included. I'd like them to look natural in the sense of how gravity would affect them, in that, no vertical strips.

The continents should be divided by regions with grey borders while the regions color should be greyish white. We'll be able to color in the regions afterwards so we're hoping it's editable. The continents borders themselves, for it's shape should be black, as seen in the image above.

We were thinking it'd be larger than earth. The wuality I'm looking for should be Semi-Professional at the least (Professional isn't required but if someone is willing that'd be great!). It's required for the web as it'll be sued for an online political simulator RP game. At the least the map size should be around 4972x2517 pixels, however if larger that's perfectly okay as well!

The time constraints aren't too big of a deal, we'd like to get it set up within at least a month or less though. If anyone's willing to do this thank you for being so helpful! I hope, I didn't sound demanding in this, I had no intention to sound so. Feel free to ask any questions!

Hello Xenon

Just an observation here (since I don't do commissions), but if you tell us what software you will be using to edit this map once its done, that will give other members a bit more food for thought as to how to present the finished map to you, in order to make the editing possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Hello Xenon

Just an observation here (since I don't do commissions), but if you tell us what software you will be using to edit this map once its done, that will give other members a bit more food for thought as to how to present the finished map to you, in order to make the editing possible.
    Sure thing sorry if this is late @Mouse . But essentially Microsoft Paint would be enough really. The only editing that'd need to be done is using the fill tool, in order to fill blank land tiles when someone claims territory for a spot on our map to RP from. Thanks for taking the time to reply!

Just noticed you gave a whole lot of information but no email, you should provide one incase someone is interested.