Thread: Need a custom map loosely based on a preexisting map I made

Guild Applicant Guild Supporter

Post Need a custom map loosely based on a preexisting map I made

Subject
    I've attached a rough sketch of the map that I am using just to keep track of progress in our campaign and could elaborate on it. Warning: very rough, I have no discernible artistic skill but the map has the basic outline and major locations. Almost nothing other than the order of the locations along the path and fact that the city at the end of it needs to be on an island separated from the mainland by a canal needs to be set in stone.
    This will be a local area type map that shows the area surrounding a single city, mainly focused on the path that the players have taken to reach the city and the various encounters and locations they've travelled through along the way. If the first map goes well I would like to create a more zoomed out view of the entire continent that the campaign is set on.

surroundings.jpg

Style
    I'm flexible on style as long as the map fits decently into a fantasy setting

Quality & Size
    I'll be using the map primarily via a TV screen we use while playing so it needs to be a high enough resolution to display clearly
    Dimensions of map: at least 1920x1080 pixels

Time Constraints
    I don't have a specific date in mind and I really have no idea how long these things usually take. If I could get the zoomed in map within 2 weeks to a month that would be fantastic otherwise I'd be willing to work with a longer turn around time if necessary.

Copyright
    I have no intention of using this map for anything other than a D&D setting amongst friends.

Contact Details
    Feel free to contact me via email. I can pay via PayPal
    Last edited by Maachlan; 08-29-2017 at 09:22 AM.

Guild Applicant Guild Supporter

This request has been filled