Thread: CC3+ Problem with random lines on my map, and the outer lines of my land

Default CC3+ Problem with random lines on my map, and the outer lines of my land

Using CC3+ and this is what my map currently looks like. As you can tell some of my rivers don't show up the best, a random line at the top when I first started, and I have no clue how to get rid of the light blue line on the outside of my land. Here is what my map looks like. Thanks for the help!

maphelp.png

Hello

First off, the random line is probably a by-product of having 2 nodes so close to one another on the land polygon that they send a spur out like that. You need to zoom in really close and delete one or the other of them using the delete node button.

Your rivers seem to be flowing from coast to coast... unless those are canals I'm mistaking? I can't see at this scale what else might be going wrong.

The blue coastline is default for the style you are using. You can get rid of it if you don't like it by hiding all but the COASTLINE sheet, then selecting it and deleting it. Alternatively, you could simply delete the COASTLINE sheet and be done with it.

Hope that helps

Ya they are coming from the ocean or into the ocean. So far it has been. Removing the coast line sheet made the entire line disappear.