Thread: "What do you mean I need a title?"

Default "What do you mean I need a title?"

Hullo,

This is to get a drop in the bucket of that 5 post minimum and introduce myself. I haven't been on a forum in ten years and oh my god is it weird to be back in these HTML boxes.

Anyway, I'm a D&D enthusiast and part-time DM, and I've recently been bitten by the map bug. I want to have maps for my overworld, regional areas and cities as they become relevant, and I want to be able to do it digitally eventually. I've been sketching towns and countries in a sketchbook for about a month now, so I guess a membership here wss inevitable. I'm even thinking about getting a drawing tablet!

For the one person who read this whole thing, YOU ROCK.

-Deux

Blog Entries

I read it ! Welcome and a Bamboo from Wacom is pretty neat for a first starting tablet.

I read it too, and welcome to the guild!
    Like a thief in the night
    she comes with no form
    yet tranquility proceeds
    the accursed storm...

check out my new Deviant Art page!
    https://www.deviantart.com/ladiestorm

Hello and welcome, Duex

Hope to see you starting a new WIP thread soon

I've never played D&D, I feel like sometimes I'm the odd man out with that. But it's neat seeing so many different people into maps. Makes this truly feel like a welcome community. That said, if you want a tablet, I recommend the wireless Wacom Bamboo Pad. It runs on batteries - that's the only downside I can think of! I use it a lot, and I rarely change out the batteries - so it holds a good life if having something wireless is important to you. (It was for me.)