Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Guild Dungeon] Crystal Cave

Default [Guild Dungeon] Crystal Cave

Finished my part of dungeon.

This one has small additions comparing to the last one in my WIP thread. Simple border, title and one more deeper level of corridors. Also it is gridless.

Guild Dungeon_v2.2_finished_title.jpg
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

The lightning effects look fantastic. Have some rep!

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Dang, I can't rep you right now, but it's there in spirit. That is very cool. I especially love the green glowing glyphs on the altar or tomb thingie.

Superb map once again ! May I ask a full res version of the title ? It looks pretty awesome but the quality of the image makes it blurry. I'm willing to bet it's a shame we cannot see it better

Quote Originally Posted by Azelor View Post
    The lightning effects look fantastic. Have some rep!
    Thank you Azelor

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    Dang, I can't rep you right now, but it's there in spirit. That is very cool. I especially love the green glowing glyphs on the altar or tomb thingie.
    Thanks Diamond. I thought it is the weakest part of the map, glad it is not seen like that by others.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR View Post
    Superb map once again ! May I ask a full res version of the title ? It looks pretty awesome but the quality of the image makes it blurry. I'm willing to bet it's a shame we cannot see it better
    Hmm. Did you open it and click again to view an original size? It is quite big and the title is visible, no problem for me...
    New Horizons

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons

Support:

I did, it just seemed to me that there was a bit of pixelisation (there's a scaling effect to the lines of the rails for example). I must be wrong. The map and title ARE astonishing The hint of lower levels is a win for me, I wanna see the rest !!

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR View Post
    I did, it just seemed to me that there was a bit of pixelisation (there's a scaling effect to the lines of the rails for example). I must be wrong. The map and title ARE astonishing The hint of lower levels is a win for me, I wanna see the rest !!
    Well it looks as it looks The bigger size of the title really is not showing anything more than that. and it is even worse i would say because the extra effects on it was not done with much precise. Sorry for this small disappointement
    New Horizons

Support:

Guild Member

Great battlemap/plan !

The idea is excellent, the lineart is gorgeous and the light effects are top notch! Great work on this, Voolf.

Blog Entries

Yes, lovely map Voolf. I'll get around to putting up some level where it links from this one down to the current dungeon. It also forms a great template for anyone who wants to map the surface with entrances and rails.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast