Thread: Software?

Question Software?

Hey guys, I was wandering want kind of software you would recommend for drawing interiors of buildings/blueprints?

Im getting interested in like architecture drafting stuff so that is why I was wandering.
    Thanks
    -Theseus

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------My Website: https://joseph6pf.wixsite.com/theseusmaps

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Tonnichiwa's Avatar

I've seen Chip and Joanna Gaines on the television show "fixer upper" use Sketchup. And so do those twin brothers (sorry, I forgot the name of their show and their names as well) that fix up houses. It looks like a fantastic program but it is really expensive for the professional version.

thank you friend.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Tonnichiwa's Avatar

You're welcome Theseus. There is another 3d program that is free called Blender. You might be able to do the same things with it that Sketchup does though I am not 100% sure. They both look rather complicated to use at first glance but I think there are some good video's on youtube that might be able to teach you how to use either one.

Also another quick question, what tablet do you all reccommend?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------My Website: https://joseph6pf.wixsite.com/theseusmaps

Autocad is for architect if you have the budget.

For a hobby, I don't know if one software is better than the others.
    You might be just fine using the Gimp or Inkscape

Good info, thanks.

Blog Entries