View Poll Results: Lite Challenge: Map Something from Your Home Town - Time to Vote

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Julien Dubuque Monument by elboe

2 8.70%
  • Old Tooth Trail by Eri

4 17.39%
  • Interstate Hotel at Flinders Island by qwalker

18 78.26%
  • Fantasy Ocean Shores by Tonnichiwa

9 39.13%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dec / Jan Lite Challenge: "Map Something from your Home Town" TIME TO VOTE

Default Dec / Jan Lite Challenge: "Map Something from your Home Town" TIME TO VOTE

Dec / Jan Lite Challenge: "Map Something from your Home Town" TIME TO VOTE

This month's Lite Challenge asked you to map Something from your Home Town. How you did it is up to you.

We have 4 great entries for you to vote on. Unfortunately Straff asked to withdraw.
    Check out the Thumbnails of all these entries, but don't forget to click on each one so you can see them at full size.
    CLICK HERE for Challenge Thumbnails & Large maps

Be Sure to Check The Full Size Maps, don't just look at the thumbnails.

We have 4 entries and you can vote for as many or as few as you like.

The voting will last for 3 days and the winner will receive a shiny silver compass, and our praise!
    Regardless of who you vote for, please don't forget to REP everyone you feel deserves it.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Tonnichiwa's Avatar

great looking maps guys! Good luck to everyone!

Now live on Flinders Island in the Bass Strait between mainland Australia and Tasmania (40deg lat)
    Blog Entries

Forgive my ignorance, but how do I REP someone?
    "To imagine is to be human; to be human is to imagine. We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams."

If you look down at other people's post in this thread, on their profile there is an icon that looks like a sheriff badge. That is the rep button. To use it, go to a thread the person you wish to give rep to has posted on and look for their post. When you find it, left click on the sheriff badge on their post and that will bring up a rep box. You can just press ok, or you can leave a comment for them before pressing ok. That's it.

Now live on Flinders Island in the Bass Strait between mainland Australia and Tasmania (40deg lat)
    Blog Entries

Consider yourself repped, sir, yes, repped right over the knuckles
    "To imagine is to be human; to be human is to imagine. We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams."

Guild Artisan

With only 4 finished entries I kept it to 1 this time around. All though I think all 4 did well, each in their own way. Good Job.

Quote Originally Posted by Kier View Post
    With only 4 finished entries I kept it to 1 this time around. All though I think all 4 did well, each in their own way. Good Job.
    It's a bad time of year for doing stuff, I kept meaning to try something for this as it fit with an idea I had for a map anyway but I just never got round to it. What entries there are are of a really high quality though!

Guild Artisan

Quote Originally Posted by QED42 View Post
    It's a bad time of year for doing stuff, I kept meaning to try something for this as it fit with an idea I had for a map anyway but I just never got round to it. What entries there are are of a really high quality though!
    Same here. The Holiday season was too much to try and take a challenge on. Such a good variety as well.

Looking forward to the next one though.

Congrats QWalker! Great map, Silver compass much deserved!

Wonderful work everyone, thanks for playing, I hope you had fun!

Congratulations Quenten! Great job on your first challenge!

It was a lot of fun building up all of those buildings in Perspectives 3 and trying to get the ocean right Bogie. I'm looking forward to seeing what the next challenge will be as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast