Thread: July / Aug '18 Lite Challenge: Roseblossom Temple

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Post July / Aug '18 Lite Challenge: Roseblossom Temple

Hey guys! I have not been very active in this community, but it may change now. I have recently become very dedicated to my mapmaking, and I felt this was a competition to participate in.
    I loved the pitch of opposite seasons! It immediately sparked the ideas for this map!

Welcome to Roseblossom Temple: An old, off-site temple. It has long been forsaken by the authorities, hence the slow deterioration has set its marks. But it is still tended by the few locals, which keeps the spiritual energy of the place alive.

Summer Frame@0,5x.jpg
    Winter Frame@0,5x.jpg

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Love it! The pond in the summer map is beautiful, makes me want to lay in the grass next to it

Welcome to the challenge Jens! We often get one or two last minute entries, which is good because it keeps everyone on their toes!
    I'm glad you liked the 2 seasons theme and I noticed you also did night and day, so bonus points for you!

Welcome to the Guild Sophie! Thanks for commenting on Jens' map. There is also a "New Member Intoduction" Forum Thread if you want to say hello to more people.

Welcome Jens. The maps look real nice. I love the style.

Though, I noticed your maps aren't showing on the thumbnail page. Before the image you need to place the WIP tag in from the shortcut icon list or it won't get picked up. Also, it only grabs one image so you will need to combine both of them into one image file. Hope this helps and good luck!

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Wip

Thanks for the heads up! Hope this is correct. =)

### Latest WIP ###
    merge@0,5x.jpg