Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: February 2019 Challenge: Parallion

Blog Entries

Default February 2019 Challenge: Parallion

Well here's my declaration of intent post. I now have enough information to make a start on this thing. Here is the image that Jaxilon sent me... and he asks for your understanding that this map of his world was created decades ago before his knowledge of rivers was polished here at the guild.

I give you Parallion...

Parallion bad sketch.jpg

As you can see, it's very detailed and I'm going to have a lot of fun updating this in a way that he will hopefully be happy with.

Now he also supplied me with a bunch of information regarding the world but as it is late I'm going to go through it and pull out any relevant bits and edit this post with it tomorrow.
    Royal: I'm very sorry for your loss, your mother was a terribly attractive woman.

My Cartographer's Guild maps: Finished Maps

More maps viewable at my DeviantArt page: Ramah-Palmer DeviantArt

Hehe, 'sounds you have there a really fun project. I look forward to see what you'll do with it

I'll just be here. Not stalking with blood-shot eyes. Not drooling. Like, at all. I swear. Pay me no mind.
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

The great thing about this challenge is it's like everyone wins because if nothing else you get to see how another artist breathes life into your idea. I am very much looking to see how this develops.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Welcome to the challenge! It will be fun to see what you do with this!

Guild Expert

Looks like you have a great base to start off with, it will be interesting to see what you do with it.

The great Ramah is back.

Blog Entries

Not much progress on this so far. Everything is subject to change and I'm still trying to get a feel for how I want to progress with this. I'm definitely going to be redoing the coast a little, especially the small islands which lack definition.
    Not sure whether it will stay but I'm currently, once again, using one of the watercolour textures provied by Nopkin. I just love it.

Anyway... progress so far...

### Latest WIP ###
    Parallion1.jpg
    Royal: I'm very sorry for your loss, your mother was a terribly attractive woman.

My Cartographer's Guild maps: Finished Maps

More maps viewable at my DeviantArt page: Ramah-Palmer DeviantArt

Woot! Progress.. You know, I had to sort of force myself to get started with something and it sort of just starts rolling from there.

I'm excited
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast