Thread: Looking for High Quality Professional Map for a Custom Fantasy World

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Default Looking for High Quality Professional Map for a Custom Fantasy World

Update:
    I've found someone for the job, thank you to everyone who messaged me.

Subject:
    The world will have three major landmasses/continents and four major island archipelagos, as well as several smaller islands/landmasses.
    • To the North is a major polar landmass. (Nordland)
    • To the East is a major landmass that stretches from North to South, with a large bay on the western side. (Zhougo)
    • To the West is a major landmass, shaped roughly like a flickering flame. (Kador)
    • To the South is a massive stretch of polar isles. (Sudrland)
    • Just North of Sudrland is a large island archipelago. (Umoyana)
    • To the North of Kador and Southwest of Nordland is a large island archipelago. (Agbamu)
    • In and around the bay formed by the continent of Zhougo is an island archipelago. (Surya)

There will also be provincial/regional borders to the major landmasses, and I will explain what I want in more detail in private. There will be room for a degree of creative license on the cartographer's part. I will expect the cartographer to work with me on making the map as realistic and to my specifications as possible. The map should include a legend and scale as well as a compass rose.

Style:
    I would like the map to show the political boundaries of each of the nations, the regional boundaries between provinces, and the major geographical features of the landmasses. I would also like access to the basic unfinished linework version of the map. I'd also like for there to be, in the four corners of the map, symbols representing the Four Elements: Water, Earth, Fire, Air.

Quality and Size:
    Professional Quality. Required for both Print and Web.

Time Constraints:
    The map should be finished within 1-3 months, the sooner the better.

Copyright:
    I will retain all rights to the map's commercial use. The cartographer will have the right to exhibit the image as part of their portfolio but not to exploit it for commercial gain.

Contact Info:
    You may contact me at FourElementsPod(at)gmail(dot)com
    Last edited by Thomas Schuberth; 04-09-2019 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Taken