Thread: April 2019 Challenge: Knurd Longship

Default April 2019 Challenge: Knurd Longship

Okay, I’m super late to the party. Here’s a map that I originally did for my Patreon, but since I started this map in April it should still be allowed to be submitted as an entry, right? It just fits to good with this challenge.

Below is a bit of flavour text:

As long as anyone remembers, Knurds have sailed the rivers and fjords of Knurden on boats and ships. First these ships were capable of navigating rivers and fjords, later on they changes to the design allowed them to sail the open seas. The Knurd longship is a design known to all, and feared by many!

These ships are not made for sailing extended periods of time. There is no lower deck and no cabins for the crew. However, with a skilled crew and enough conviction, one might sail these ships across the great seas, and who knows what they will find on the other side?

### Latest WIP ###

As always, let me know what you think!
    Last edited by Gidde; 04-30-2019 at 05:46 PM.

Guild Adept Facebook Connected timallen's Avatar

Nice. you need to put ### Latest WIP ### in front of the image or it wont get picked up by the software and displayed with the other entries .

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

Being that we're awfully close to the deadline, I edited the post and added the WIP tag for you. This is a great entry, don't want it to get missed!