Thread: Illatyr

Default Illatyr

FANTASY MAP 03 - ILLATYR.jpg

The islands of Illatyr are the Shanhoven Islands with the largest Human ethnic group, making up the majority on the island. The culture is unlike those on the Continent as they are considerably more advance in technology and magic. Myrak is the largest city of Illatyr and serves as its capital. Illatyr currently has good relations with the Shanhove Elves and are now included in the alliance of Shanhoven islands. In the past the Elves have attempted to invade and subjugate the island with limited success as the Illatyrians advance culture allowed them to defend or re-impose themselves.

The secrets of Illatyr are located in the city of Erok, which is the centre of knowledge. If one was to investigate long enough in one of Erok’s many libraries, one may find ancient knowledge that Illatyr is the last remnants of the ancient Human Empire that once spread across the Continent. That the island managed to escape the devastation of the Great Catastrophe and the peoples of Illatyr descend from an ancient Human Empire on other shores. Even information of the Great Catastrophe may exist in those libraries.

Another good looking one! You have a really pleasant style.

Unfortunately can't rep you again so soon, but the map certainly would deserve it!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Thanks. I wish I could take credit for the style but I used a lot of tips from YouTube channels.