Thread: Back again

Post Back again

Hello guild!

I just wanted to introduce myself. At first I have to say, that I'm not totally new to the guild. I was a member years ago, but I wasn`t here for a long time. Unfortunately I lost my old account information and my old e-mail adress is also closed for a long time now. So this is, why I started with a new account. But as I said, I was not active for years, so everything is new for me anyway ;-).

Working as an archaeologist, reading and viewing much Fantasy and SciFi stuff and playing RPGs (P&P, PC, Cards...) for more than two decades, I have many connections to maps. Besides, I love to play around with Photoshop and advance in using it. This is why I decided to join again. To improve my PS skills with all of your great tutorials and create maps for my RPGs is something I really looking forward to! Of course, I'm also excited to have a look on other work within the guild to get new ideas, concepts and methods for creating maps!

So far so good, now I will have to try my first steps in PS Cartography (again) with some tutorials ;-)

Greetings
    Jan

Welcome back! Always glad to see people returning to the Guild - hopefully you'll stick around this time
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Thank you very much Kellerica! At least I promise to try
    I just started a first mapping project to try some of the tutorials, so I will need to hang around here much more time for more ideas, help, comments and the like

Welcome back to the Guild! Glad you decided to join us

All the best,
    - Josh

welcome back jan! i find myself returning to old forums too