Thread: Helllo all

Default Helllo all

I have 3 novels to publish over the next yaer or two and I am looking for an artist to draw me some decent professional looing maps. I bought campaign cartographer thinking I would make something brilliant with it, but alas you still need the skills of an artist that I just do not have.

Hello, welcome to the forum. There is a section specifically for posting your commission request. If you post there, you will get many replies. I have done many maps for novels myself and you will find likely dozens of other potential map artists who can offer to help you if you post in the right place. Thanks for joining us. I don't use Campaign Cartographer, but several people here do, and could likely advise you if your map is like "halfway there" or take over your existing work to improve it. Alternatively you could just show your work as an example sketch and let us do our things.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Thank you for the greeting! I like your maps and your many styles, but not a style I'm after I'll take a look at the forums - thanks!