Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Just saying hello. New here.

Long time fan of the work of this community, lot of very talented and creative individuals here. Been working the past 2 years on a new source book and campaign world for DnD. Doing a planetary scale reinvention of the entire game from the ground up. Almost done with campaign book 1 of 7 and will be running a kickstarter campaign for it by end of the year. I may be looking for a mapmaker to assist me at some point and thought I should get to know this community better as I can't imagine I will find a more talented group of people to get to know in this regard. I'm much more of a pencil and ink marker kind of artist and not so great with computer based artwork, but trying to learn. I am however relatively good at working with google sketchup to cad design many of my concepts so hopefully I can use transferable skills. Please feel free to chat with me here, or I use discord if you would like to chat more in depth.

Thanks for having me.
    Namaste.

Guild Novice CoffeeCartographyCo's Avatar

Hey! Welcome! I'm very interested in what you're working on. I began learning D&D last year so I could do basically the same thing! I'm working on a completely new world, creatures, etc.. We may have a fun time swapping ideas! Please add me on Discord my username over there is Apostryphy#7362

I hope to talk with you soon!
    -Michael

Be sure to join the Guild's Discord server if you haven't already! We could use some active people there as well. Feel free to look me up too, if you feel like it. Kellerica#1687

Welcome to the Guild! I look forward to seeing what you create.
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.