Thread: Game Designer here!

Default Game Designer here!

Hi!

I came across this site, since I've finished my RPG book I've been writing and playing for several years.
    Now I'm looking to work with other talented artists to help bring it to life. I've got several artists who illustrate characters,
    and I've done some very basic mapping of the world continent, as well as very rudimentary dungeon tiles.

But after viewing the amazing workmanship and artistry by members here, I'd love to find out how to work with some of you to create a few detailed maps of locations in my world. For example, an academy city, a nearby bay city, maybe even an elven and dwarven kingdom.

Regardless, I just want to say hi to everyone here and I admire all of your hard passionate work!!!!!!!!

I'm sure you'll find people here to help you out. We have a section dedicated to mapmaking commission requests, that is the best place to post your inquiry if you are looking to hire and artist for your project.

Welcome to the Guild!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Guild Expert Guild Supporter Greg's Avatar

Hi Truelight and welcome to the Guild!

There is such a range of talented artists here and different styles. City maps tend to be the most daunting for a lot of us, but there are still plenty of us who are mad enough to make them!!

As Kell rightly points out above the mapmaking requests in the best places to get results. That being said, you can check out some of my work here and if you're interested, can get in touch at gshipp -at- lostinmaps.co.uk

- Greg