Thread: Hello from Brooklyn

Default Hello from Brooklyn

I am a regular RPG game master for all sorts of games online, as well as in person, when not sheltering-in-place. In addition, I am now a stay-at-home professional GM, running games for kids online as part of an afterschool program. We have the kids online for about 2-3 hours, give them a small adventure, running on VTTs and have a new group every day, changing to a new adventure each week. Maps like the ones I find here are a huge inspiration and I am eager to learn how to make maps as well.

Glad to be here.

Jonathan Siregar

Quote Originally Posted by StompyMcD View Post
    I am a regular RPG game master for all sorts of games online, as well as in person, when not sheltering-in-place. In addition, I am now a stay-at-home professional GM, running games for kids online as part of an afterschool program. We have the kids online for about 2-3 hours, give them a small adventure, running on VTTs and have a new group every day, changing to a new adventure each week. Maps like the ones I find here are a huge inspiration and I am eager to learn how to make maps as well.

Glad to be here.

Jonathan Siregar
    Welcome! I'm new too, and also work in education. I've noticed many schools starting to allow kids to form D&D clubs... quite a switch from when I was a kid and the Satanic Panic had taken hold. Best of luck with your endeavors.