Thread: Hail!

Default Hail!

Hi there,
    I am a Fantasy Grounds Unity DM who found some sweet 2D maps for Strahd on this site, and I am making this thread to gain the ability to PM the creator of those maps. Just 4 more posts to go!

I have been DM-ing for about 5 years off an on. I have lately been drawn to online methods of play, having started out playing pencil and paper games over Skype. Even when playing face to face these days, I have come to rely on Fantasy Grounds, and more recently, the Unity beta, which allows line of site. Not having much time to create my own worlds has lead me to generally run slightly modified official modules, and I am currently planning out Strahd, which has been both overwhelming and gratifying. It lead me here, where I was able to find the wonderful 2d maps made by Gumyr... a skilled cartographer who was kind enough to post his maps. Having converted them to Fantasy Grounds Unity by adding Line of Sight borders and map pins, I hope to get in touch with Gumyr and share these conversions with anyone else running FGU who would like to save themselves the trouble of converting maps themselves.
    Last edited by PerfectConsumer; 05-07-2020 at 03:08 PM.