Thread: Hey all, sci-fiish type here

Default Hey all, sci-fiish type here

I've been doing a few maps over the last year, mainly eclipse phase type stuff, thought I might as well share a few of the better ones. What's the etiquette for that sort of thing, should maps be done separately with explanations or is it generally better form to just have one thread per person?

Hi, and welcome to the Guild.

We have two general areas for map-making...

If you're still working on a map, you're welcome to post updates for advice and critique in the most suitable work-in-progress area.

Alternatively, if the maps are finished, post them in Finished Maps. You can post one map per thread, with some detail, or - if you prefer - post them all together. If you're creating a separate thread for each, I'd maybe give a few days between each new topic, just to give people time to catch up.

If you need help finding your way around, just holler. We'll look forward to seeing some of your work.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Heya, thanks much for the advice and will do!

Hi there! I am new also, I love sci-fi maps, I can't wait to see what you're working on!

Welcome to the Guild! I’m glad you decided to join us . I look forward to seeing some of your maps!

- Josh