Thread: ***June 2021 Challenge - Map a Magical Portal***

Default ***June 2021 Challenge - Map a Magical Portal***

This month's challenge is brought to you by Simkin. The suggestion was to map a magical portal or wormhole along with the places connected by it. This should prove a fun, if challenging, challenge to map. So let those creative juices a flowing and grab that pen or stylus cause its time for a new challenge!

This challenge shall close sometime late in the evening of the last day of June and the (democratically selected) winner shall earth themselves a shiny new digital golden compass to display for all the world to see. As always:

1. Be sure to title your threads: June 2021 Challenge: <<your title here>>
    2. Use the ### Latest WIP ### tag before EVERY work-in-progress image you post so that the image will show up in the thumbnails
    3. Only maps begun on or after today are eligible to be entered into the challenge (no prior work allowed)

This sounds like a lot of fun, I think I've already got quite a good idea for a map as well.
    View my map and asset packs on CartographyAssets or DrivethruRPG. Support my work on Patreon. Take a look at my work on my Website or Instagram.

A Minecraft inspired and styled map pops to mind, a unique style for these challenges I think, but I’m not entirely sure if it would be allowed?

Well, I'm really sad because I cannot participate to the challenge for lack of time, but I'm happy because the challenge idea bring to the competition such a greats cartigraphers and really impressives maps. I need to train my fingers because of all the reputation points I have to spread this time.